Castor oil is a vegetable oil that comes from a tropical plant called Ricinus communis, or castor bean. The antimicrobic and antifungal properties make it very useful for the health of hair. It has been identified as one of the most miraculous natural oils for the hair and not by chance. It has been used for centuries now and it is famous for the amazing, vital importance, nourishing ingredients for healthy hair and skin growth.
Benefits for the hair
- Against hair loss: It is known for its power to help with hair loss, as it strengthens the roots.
- For long and thick hair: it helps the healthy growth of hair, by increasing the blood flow on the hair follicles, making the hair grow faster. In addition, due to the Omega 6 fatty acids that it contains, is can be used for thickening the hair where needed.
- Against dry skin: due to its precious ingredients, it moisturizes and nourishes the hair, from root to tip, maintaining the right amount of moisture.
- Instant nourishment for tired and dehydrated hair: due to its high consistency in Vitamin E, castor oil is a great moisturizer for dry, brittle and tired hair. At the same time, it makes it healthy and leaves it feeling soft and shiny.
- Against split ends: With the everyday use of styling products, the incomplete or unhealthy diet and the use of hair tools, the hair gets thin and weak, especially the tips, which make it even more brittle. The Vitamin E and the amino acids that are contained in castor oil strengthen the hair and act as a guard against breakage and split ends.
- Apply the castor oil, on your eyebrows and lashes! They will become thicker and longer, faster.
- Perfect for the lips! It gives a natural glow and helps with their appearance and health.
- It is perfect for moisturizing the nails. It nourishes and softens the cuticles and protects the nails.
- It is full of vital nutrients like Vitamin E, metals and proteins, which are required.