Almond oil comes from the crush of the seeds of almond trees, it is traditionally used in aromatherapy as a base oil for the dilution of essential oils, as the main plant oil for massage, as a product for skin and hair care as well as a medical oil. It is a precious plant based product which is cheap and accessible for everyone. It is odorless and hypoallergenic with a really nice, light texture which gets really easily absorbed by the skin. It is considered one of the best oils as it does not feel heavy or sticky.
- Helps with dark circles under the eyes.
- It makes the hair look shiny and healthy. It is a great way to condition and take care of the hair, especially the tips.
- It is soothing and anti-inflammatory, and helps in cases of irritation.
- Useful in cases of dry skin, irritation of the skin and scalp.
- Cleanses every skin type.
- Helps against acne.
- It fights and heals minor infections, irritations, burns, wounds and even eczema.
- Massage with the oil for better circulation and moisturized skin.
- It has calming properties for the skin.
- For strong, thick and beautiful lashes.
- For strong eyebrows.
- It moisturizes dry and flaky lips.
- For strong and white nails.
- Perfect for make-up removing.
- Perfect for the skin, after sun exposure.
- It helps with regeneration of the skin, tightness of pores, reducing marks.
- It helps in cases of hair loss.